Home » SAFETY
Freestyle Jumping is an extreme sport at any age. There are risks involved – just as there are with snowboarding, skateboarding, skiing, or any other highly physical sport. However, these risks are greatly reduced by complying with the Air Space rules, and listening to and following the instructions of our trained Air Crew.
1. Only jump within your ability
2. Only ever land on the trampolines
3. Only one Jumpster per trampoline, unless directed by a member of the Air Crew
4. Be aware of other Jumpsters around you
5. There must be no running, racing, or physical contact between Jumpsters
6. Only land on two feet, your bum, or your back
7. Please make sure you read the activity specific rules before going to a new activity.
If in doubt, ask a member of the Air Crew who will gladly run you through the rules
Before you jump, you will need to complete a Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer in which you accept that there is a real risk of injury when undertaking the Activity and acknowledge that you are responsible for your own safety.
Before you jump, you will need to complete a Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer. This is completed on site. If you want to check what it says before you visit, here it is.
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT: YOU MUST READ IT BEFORE SIGNING